- Author: FECTU
- Language: English
- Country: United Kingdom
- Link: https://www.fectu.org/2021/03/04/next-webinar-thinking-but-not-learning-issues-around-concepts-of-sustainability-illustrated-through-the-example-of-working-animals/
- Start Date: 17-03-2021
- End Date: 17-03-2021
The next webinar will take place on 17th March, at 5pm UK / Portugal time, 6 pm Central Europe time.
This webinar will be an exposition of the conflicting definitions, meanings and practical realities of sustainability. These issues and some of their profound implications will be illustrated through attitudes to, and understanding of, the role of working animals.
Dr Roger Cutting
Education Lead for The Donkey Sanctuary, UK.
Visiting Research Fellow for the University of Plymouth
Last modified onThursday, 04 March 2021 19:46
Latest from FECTU
- FECTU Webinar: L'éducation du jeune cheval de travail - The education of the young working horse
- FECTU Webinar: The importance of Working Equids in Mountain Areas
- FECTU Webinar with Tamara Tadich: Overview of the welfare of working equids in Latin America
- Working Animal Alliance (WAA)
- FECTU Webinar with Joao B. Rodrigues: The importance of dental care for the health and welfare of (working) equids.
back to top